Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pennywise The Clown

Thinking thinking thinking,
Just sitting blinking,
What words am I going to put down?
Oh shit, I just saw a clown!

His name is Pennywise,
Always has a surprise,
"Beep beep Richie,
Come here little bitchy."

Causing havoc in any neighborhood,
Nobody understood,
Why he does his evil plans,
This guy has no fans.

"Hey Georgie boy!
Come down here and get your toy!"
Georgie goes down to the sewer,
Pennywise grabs him, there's one fewer.

That evil smile makes me sick,
Any child he'll pick,
"Don't you want a balloon?"
He has a powerful tune.

Pennywise scares me, a lot,
With this silver I only have one shot,
Got to shoot him in the head,
Otherwise he won't be dead.

Shit! I missed,
Now Pennywise is pissed,
Opening up his mouth wide,
He swallows me inside.

Stuck in his belly forever,
Happy in here? Never,
Just get to wait for the next kid to try,
To shoot him in the face and make him die...

No comments: