Blended in with bushes and trees
Someone just farted
In an old creeky building
Someone done it
Fuck, it's all dry and muggy
God damn look at her ass
It's just perfectly round
I'm so horny girls
Come and get it
If you want
I'll fuck you so sweetly
Candles lit
Roses on the bed
Red sheets
Black pillows
Lighted cinnamon candles
I lie you on the bed slowly
Start rubbing your body into relaxation
Kiss you on your neck
I make you quiver
We take off each others clothes
Get together
Very close
About to have sex
I fart
Poetry from a kid in a rough time in his life, has bi-polar and writes to help himself out.
Popular Posts
-
On October 20th I had a dream, I know why I had it, I know what it does mean, David came to visit me in my sleep, It was for comfort, not to...
-
People are always living in fear If something hurts physically or emotionally Scared it will ruin our lives We hide under our blankets hopin...
-
Falling from the skies I can see birds with my eyes Down below is the city of Salt Lake Beauty is the make Who was it who created such magn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment