Popular Posts

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Live to Learn to Love Life

In Heaven everything is fine
Working on living
Living to learn
Learning to love
Life
 
The words that were said hurt
Then, they gave me affirmative inspiration
It's what I always wanted
I finally got a negative experience from one of my poems
Now I have a whole new outlook for poetry

The smell of roses hits my nose
The moon glows
Brightly

Songs from free will
Sung in the dark
The crowd is still

Pockets empty
A show for all to come
Everything can be done

Band on stage
Every single age
All enjoying the presence

Flocks of birds fill the sky
Everyone starts to fly
Free from confusion

Holding hands
Girl and boy
Learning what love is

Their hearts feel good
Living peacefully
Learning joyfully
Loving life like we all should


 

No comments: