Popular Posts

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friends Of Mine

My friends are true
There for me when I need a helping hand
I need my friends, like plants need water
From playing on the playgrounds, to hiking in the mountains
Good times have been created
Smiles, laughs, hugs and much more
Never alone
We party it up
Who has their Rockin Out Insurance
Camping, swimming, sports
They all know I wear short shorts
Which one of you remembers the OPC
They're honest
Tell me when I'm messing up
Huka anyone
All inspire me to be a better person
Seen sights of pure beauty
Epic times at Tanner Park
Frisbee for hours till the sun sets
They'll never leave my side
Understand that I have problems
Catch me when I fall
You guys are absolutely amazing
I'm here for you always and forever
It's an honor to know you all
Lets sit back and listen to some music
Go to Tanner and throw rocks
Why don't you come swimming at my pool
Great times are yet to come
We'll be friends till the end and after
I love you all
Lets make another chapter

No comments: