Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fighting For My Sanity

One verses eight
It was my fate
Fighting
Punches like lightning
They surrounded me
The doctors and cops wouldn't leave me be
I attacked
They climbed on my back
I threw them all like rag dolls
Mess with me in a rage, you got to have some balls
Freaking out
All I could do was fight and shout
He creeped up from behind
A doctor gave me a shot, a tranquillizer kind 
I still fought till it kicked in
This was where their win started to begin
They strapped me down to the bed
I had so much adrenalin in my body and head
I felt like I was dying
To get free, I was trying
I couldn't breathe anymore
1,2,3,4
I woke up somewhere I didn't know
It looked like a mental television show
I asked a nurse where I was at
She said "a psyche ward," I just sat
I was confused why I was in there
Probably cause I acted like an angry bear
It was one of the worst times I've ever had
The psyche ward was bad
I ended up going there one more time
I was suicidal and not fine
I hope to never go there again
Suicidal again, then...

No comments: