Popular Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Why Is It I Want To Die?

Why is it i want to die right now?
My life is fine but to live happy right now don't know how,
Can one of you people who read help me,
Just write something that will set me free.

Is there anyone out there who wants to die too,
Get hit by a car, someone please do,
Why am I not grateful for what I have?
To the heart I have felt a stab.

I just don't understand, can you please help me out,
I'm not worth while it seems, this is my cry, my shout,
I don't want to work the rest of my life to have to get by,
I'd rather just give up and just die.

Why do I have depression and bi-polar?
It makes my life such a coral,
I wish I could just be happy all the time,
Feel like I'm just acting like a mime.

Somebody who cares let me know,
I want my energy to again glow,
Why should I live long when I'm just going to die?
6 feet under is where I feel I lye.

Someone let me know that you care,
I need some wisdom, please share,
I feel like I want to die soon,
My life will end like if you were to pop a balloon.

No comments: