Popular Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

To Blogger People


I’m intimidated by you critics
All of you in your own clicks
Question, where do I fit
I don’t know, I always complicate it
                                                     
Always thinking in my mind
Who will find
My poetry
Then follow me
                                                     
Tumblr is like a game
Whose got the most fame
I just want to get my poetry out there
And talk to the people who do care
                                                      
My story is I’m mentally ill
I always want more blood spill
From my cuts, I want to kill
Myself, just for the thrill not to feel
                                                      
Bi-polar, I’m completely fine
Sometimes I just get in self-pity and whine
Honestly, I’m doing great
I’ll wait to die till my death date
                                                       
To anyone who reads
If any of you needs
A friend or someone to talk to
Well, I’m here for you

No comments: