Popular Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

Destination: Cali


Long highways of desert fields
Excitement builds
Cali, I’m on my way
So excited to play
I’m meeting up with my best friend
Spencer H. and Kenny S. till the end
Bitches
Beaches
All be prepared
I’ll do anything that’s dared
Can’t forget the family
Without them, I don’t know where I’d be
Sea World, here we come
Dolphins are smart, not dumb
I’ve been in the car for 8 hours now
Don’t know how
I’m not going insane
I like all my food plain
Brought my longboard along
It’s what I use instead of a bong
Hopefully I get to surf down here
In the ocean clear
Of all negative energies
Free from any enemies
I’m so excited for this trip
Alcohol, won’t even take a sip
I’m dying in this car
300 miles far
Away from our destination
I know it’s going to be a great vacation
God, please stay by my side
I don’t want to slide
Down the wrong road
Then have to give my parents a jail code

No comments: