Another friend just committed suicide
My mind is putting me through a crazy ride
I just want death to stop
But it'll never drop
Others and I will miss you
Now you're gone and out of the blue
It's ok, I understand
I just wish you would have put out your hand
Just know you are loved still
I'll miss you, I really will
Such a beauty
Such a cutie
Rest in peace my friend
I know I'll see you before the end
I know you're in a better place
I'll miss your face
Poetry from a kid in a rough time in his life, has bi-polar and writes to help himself out.
Popular Posts
-
It’s a skeleton dance A ghostly, hollow house is their denizen Paraffin candles light the room Their regimen is a venison specimen Their l...
-
There is a house on Emerson street. Everyone in town dares not go to that corner house. A rumor says this house has had many guessin...
-
Everything in my past brought me here now, Sitting at the Alano Club writing poems, Why is it that writing makes me feel free? Feeling free ...
Friday, April 8, 2011
Another Friend Is Gone
Labels:
Depression,
Friends,
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment