Come on, write it down now!
Ok, ok
Rocket science is the so prolonged word
I've wanted this rocket science poem
Centuries
For some reason I've wanted to start out every new poem I think of with rocket science
Ah shit!
I finally did it!
Rocket science filled with confusion
Get out of my head and stay on this paper
I know nothing about you
Creatures with ambiguous features
Skeleton in human sorrow
Let me free to flow
Sometimes I want to fly
Did you see him cry?
No, why does it matter?
Cause he's getting fatter
Just leave him be, ok
We'll help him get skinny another day
Lets launch him into space
He won't look so fat out there
Come on, out of despair
He needs it really bad
Launch off
He's in space
That's my rocket science
Poetry from a kid in a rough time in his life, has bi-polar and writes to help himself out.
Popular Posts
-
People are always living in fear If something hurts physically or emotionally Scared it will ruin our lives We hide under our blankets hopin...
-
Caught in a moment of silence, What does it mean? Everything at that time is one, One with the universe, one with us all. This silence is aw...
-
Dripping rain drops fall through my face, I don't fit in, I'm not in the right place, They treat me like I'm an inconvenience, A...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment