Why is there such hate in this world
Vengeful bombs
Family piercing bullets
Kills from thousands of miles away
I don't know what I'm saying
I can just feel the pain today
Cuts of hatred towards oneself
Gets me thinking
Why did I do it
Tangled up in side winding stairs of mass illusion
Confusing words for absorption
Where did it all end
Or did it just begin
Lost in a trance of romance
In bliss from her kiss
Snug from her hug
I cry
Why
She lied
She hates me
Just acted for a few seconds of fame
I take the blame
Just thoughts erupting from above
I feel like this world needs a little love
I want to change this cruel world
But how
Prince Johnafan
Where are ya headed, Missouri
Why ya in such er hurry
Duuuh, can I help yer some
I promis I ain't dum
I jus lef my thinkin cap at yerlonders capinn
Well there good sir, what do we have for the winner
A trip all around the world
Choose any place
You get to drop the bomb
Just with the touch of your index finger
Bow to your leader
Yes master
What the fuck did you just say
Yes master
Off with his head
Nonsense
That's what this world has come to
Nonsense
Poetry from a kid in a rough time in his life, has bi-polar and writes to help himself out.
Popular Posts
-
People are always living in fear If something hurts physically or emotionally Scared it will ruin our lives We hide under our blankets hopin...
-
Caught in a moment of silence, What does it mean? Everything at that time is one, One with the universe, one with us all. This silence is aw...
-
Dripping rain drops fall through my face, I don't fit in, I'm not in the right place, They treat me like I'm an inconvenience, A...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment