Some friends can no longer be found
Chased their day
Day of death
Reaping sadness
Lost
Fearing the unknown
Millions have come and gone
For me, not too long
The wind is calling my name
Blowing out my flame
To those who have passed
Much love is sent your way
Poetry from a kid in a rough time in his life, has bi-polar and writes to help himself out.
Popular Posts
-
Cute little babies Funnier than a blind dog with rabies Doing as they please Crawling on their knees Diapers filled with disease Flying to ...
-
Can't believe how many times I've put Christ down, He's the man with the golden white crown, I'm writing this cause i feel g...
-
Righteous rhymes man I know you can Do better My sweater Is brown and black Kind of ugly I’ll take it back What creates my rhymes Good and ...
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment