Many a times he's been in my life
Football, wrestling, volleyball
Epic times at the well known Tanner Park
Walking the royal, noble Ace and the hyper Gypsy dogs
Talking during a warm cup of joe
We relate
Knowing everything in life is how it's supposed to be
I feel comfort, happiness, and honored to be his friend
The time in Tanner Park
Chris, Alex, and I found a golden leaf
All alone, it needs a home
We found the tree of golden leaves
Putting the treasure with it's partners
How could someone not like this man
Always helping people when he can
He has the look of a strapping young prince
First one in the deck, It's A Card
This kid is humble
With me against all others, he'd rumble
I know he has my back
I have his too
A Card, you know who you are
The love is nowhere far
Be happy with the place your in
Your life did just begin
Love you bro with all my heart
Always here if you need a helping hand
You're a fighter, never give up
God is with you, just look up
Poetry from a kid in a rough time in his life, has bi-polar and writes to help himself out.
Popular Posts
-
There is a house on Emerson street. Everyone in town dares not go to that corner house. A rumor says this house has had many guessin...
-
Falling from the skies I can see birds with my eyes Down below is the city of Salt Lake Beauty is the make Who was it who created such magn...
-
Everything I see reminds me of you, Anywhere we went, anything we would do, I ache as I go through these past memories, All I can feel is ou...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment